ALL TEAMS ADDED - NHL by Adidas - DT Concepts

DTConcepts

Nothing? It's all good. On to the next one. Here are the Jackets!

IMG_0448.PNG

I went with the cannon logo because the cannon has become a symbol of the jackets, and because I like it better than their current logo. The striping is there just to change it up, and to be more unique.

What do you think?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the simplification of the canes hurricane pattern look, think you nailed that.

CBJ looks pretty good, but a little bland to me. In essence just 1 solid stripe across the middle of the jersey makes this kind of fall flat. I would rather see these than the currents, and you did a good job freshening them up, but it just doesn't feel like the final step to me.

I adore that Sabres set though

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

The next original six team is here!

IMG_0449.PNG

Nothing major here. One of the few teams that doesn't need any changes.

And speaking of no changes, here's tomorrow's team, the Florida Panthers.

IMG_0450.PNG

No need to drag something out for two days if you've already seen it.

Next up is another original six team, the Montreal Canadiens.

Montreal Pres.png

A few changes here. The obvious is that I matched the road jersey's design to the home's, which I think is something that should've happened a long time ago. The more unnoticeable change is that the blue was lightened a little bit to make it pop more.

Thoughts?

Live in Buffalo, love our old b&g uniforms and the ones we used in the Winter Classic and had hoped that we would go back to those on a permanent basis with the brighter blue. With that said, I have seen many Sabres' concepts over the years and absolutely would put these as a top concept! Love how you brought back original colors and made it classic looking but yet updated it (without using silver nor piping). Simple design is very appealing. Great Job!!!

See all of my concepts at: Designed by DRutka

main%20555.gif

4inarow.gif

Another little update on an Original Six team...

NY Rangers Pres.png

Small updates to the striping for the Blueshirts. The biggest change is the logos. The "New York" wordmark is on the away jersey, and the shield is now on the shoulders.

Nothing major, but what do you think?

Archived