Fouhy12's NFL Concepts - Atlanta Falcons

fouhy12

Some of you may remember me from the series I posted on here two years ago where I redesigned the entire NFL. I've decided to try my hand at it again, now that I've got two more years of experience and some new ideas. However, I'm also a lot busier than I was two years ago, so don't expect this series to be updated frequently. I'll post stuff here as I make it and make edits on the fly. With all that said, the first concept I'll post here is my version of Super Bowl LI. I have both New England and Atlanta's sets finished, but I figured I'd tease you guys by starting off with just next Sunday's uniforms. 

final-super-bowl-li.png

super-bowl-li-field-concept.png

New England Patriots

Atlanta Falcons

On 1/27/2017 at 6:21 PM, fouhy12 said:

Some of you may remember me from the series I posted on here two years ago where I redesigned the entire NFL. I've decided to try my hand at it again, now that I've got two more years of experience and some new ideas. However, I'm also a lot busier than I was two years ago, so don't expect this series to be updated frequently. I'll post stuff here as I make it and make edits on the fly. With all that said, the first concept I'll post here is my version of Super Bowl LI. I have both New England and Atlanta's sets finished, but I figured I'd tease you guys by starting off with just next Sunday's uniforms. 

final-super-bowl-li.png

super-bowl-li-field-concept.png

New England Patriots

Pats look much cleaner. Falcons look like a slight upgrade or maybe a lateral move. I actually like their current unis except for the awful sleeve caps.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Now it's time for the NFC representative in the Super Bowl.

Atlanta Falcons

The current Falcons uniforms suffer from many of the same problems as the Patriots. They are a piping-laden disaster that has become extremely dated and needs to be replaced. In designing my replacement, I took inspiration from their throwback uniforms this year. Those, coupled with a Falcon-inspired jersey design and slightly modified logo give the team a refreshed look that combines the old and new in a tasteful way.

falcons-final.png

Archived