Eureka Redwoods

amaricooper8989

The year is 2030. A group of Stanford Grads decides to buy a loser NFL franchise, The Cleveland Browns. They intend to move them to Eureka California since having a few good fans is better than having 1 million awful fans like the ones in Cleveland. All of this means that the Eureka Redwoods are born. The name Redwoods comes from the vest number of redwood trees in Northern California. Them being Stanford grads (ie what that weirdo did with the Vegas Golden Knights Logo) heavily influenced the teams colors, logos, and uniforms.  

Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 11.55.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 11.15.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 12.41.14 PM.png

Steve Ballmer has a ton of money and look at the Clippers logo, but I'll try another logo. By 2030 the NFL will realize Cleveland is a wasteland and their stadium would be pretty old by then, that being said I've seen far crazier faux history things on here that have been less believable. 

8 minutes ago, amaricooper8989 said:

Steve Ballmer has a ton of money and look at the Clippers logo, but I'll try another logo. By 2030 the NFL will realize Cleveland is a wasteland and their stadium would be pretty old by then, that being said I've seen far crazier faux history things on here that have been less believable. 

Now hold on a second. As I've stated before, I'm not a Browns fan but Cleveland has the most loyal fan base in all of the NFL. As much as we make fun of them, they will never move again. Cleveland isn't a wasteland and they've actually done a good job upgrading the stadium. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

8 minutes ago, panthers_2012 said:

Now hold on a second. As I've stated before, I'm not a Browns fan but Cleveland has the most loyal fan base in all of the NFL. As much as we make fun of them, they will never move again. Cleveland isn't a wasteland and they've actually done a good job upgrading the stadium. 

I live by their fans and they're all pretty awful, #EurekaRedwoods 

59 minutes ago, amaricooper8989 said:

I live surrounded by Cowboys fans. Some are awful, some are not. Don't let a few chosen idiots decide how you view the whole fan base. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Yup, no way a city with a population of 45,000 gets an NFL team. There's also no reason to be a douche to Cleveland fans dude. 

About the concept; it's decent. Needs some cleaning up (less pixelation) and you need to make your own tree. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

9 hours ago, amaricooper8989 said:

Some are, but most are not. Most of my friends are Browns fans and I have a pretty good time with them. Just because you experience those fans doesn't mean that all of their fans are jerks. And i agree with @Griffinmarlins less pixelation and try creating your own tree.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

For all we know, the Browns could be alright in 2030. If they draft right and have some good player development, they may not always be bad. 

My dad is a Browns fan, and has been for his entire life, despite their annual failures. The idea of the Browns leaving Cleveland is pretty far fetched, but then again, this is a concept so go for it.

As for the actual concept, it looks alright. A huge upgrade would be a more clean and modern looking tree, which you could make yourself. And yes, less pixelation and a more crisp presentation would make this concept pop.

spacer.png

Use paint.net. It's free and it will give you more options and help get rid of that pixelation. I'd also avoid placing the tree behind the numbers unless you sublimate it and make it a little darker than the background color rather than green.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived