NPSL | Dallas City FC Identity Rebrand

Go Red Sox!

This is a rebrand of the NPSL Dallas City FC. Their current logo is from 2014. I ditched those two superfluous colors (gold and black) as well as those two lions – or whatever they are supposed to be. The shield is gone while a stylized lone star has become the centerpiece of my mark.

Link to the current logo: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/588471792014/Dallas_City_FC/2014/Primary_Logo

Dallas%20City%20FC%20primary%20logo%20pr

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

20 hours ago, raysox said:

It's a shame that good concepts get likes on the post but no comments. But this is such a great concept. I don't hate what they have, but this feels dynamic and bold. 

I think you may be one of the best crest designers on here, can't wait to see you do more

Thank you for your kind words! Much appreciated.

20 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Excellent! It's a huge improvement over the current. It has a very "Texan" look to it also, almost like a sheriff/TX Ranger badge. I too would love to see you do more! 

Thanks a lot! More to come in the next weeks...

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

dang..... I liked that design alot better than the one they have currently. nice works there dude. this logo remind me of Texas Rangers' badges and that is what they should have done. way to go and GO RED SOX! Can't wait for World Baseball Classic to start!

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

On 1/28/2017 at 7:12 PM, Go Red Sox! said:

This is a rebrand of the NPSL Dallas City FC. Their current logo is from 2014. I ditched those two superfluous colors (gold and black) as well as those two lions – or whatever they are supposed to be. The shield is gone while a stylized lone star has become the centerpiece of my mark.

Link to the current logo: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/588471792014/Dallas_City_FC/2014/Primary_Logo

Dallas%20City%20FC%20primary%20logo%20pr

While it's a definite upgrade, is there any symbolism or meaning behind the red arrow in the middle of the star? If not, it's a bit distracting and busy considering the stripes inside the star as well.

gYH2mW9.png

1 hour ago, JMtexan09 said:

dang..... I liked that design alot better than the one they have currently. nice works there dude. this logo remind me of Texas Rangers' badges and that is what they should have done. way to go and GO RED SOX! Can't wait for World Baseball Classic to start!

Thanks a lot, JMtexan09. I guess that Texas Ranger badge look can't be denied... ;-)

1 hour ago, ODUMonarchs said:

A+ work! This is a great upgrade, excited to see what comes next!

Thank you, ODUMonarchs! Much appreciated. Don't know what comes next but it's just a matter of time.

1 hour ago, Broncoboy7 said:

This is a really nice update from what they have now, good job!

Thanks a lot, Broncoboy 7!

24 minutes ago, GeauxColonels said:

While it's a definite upgrade, is there any symbolism or meaning behind the red arrow in the middle of the star? If not, it's a bit distracting and busy considering the stripes inside the star as well.

Thank you, GeauxColonels! The red arrow in the middle of the star symbolizes the club's (desirable) potential of a rising star in the NPSL.

Archived