• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's @cubsfan2015's second sug the Florida Panthers! I was a little worried this look for the Cats might be a little too simple, but any sleeve stripes I added seemed to overcomplicate things, and I think the bold Florida flag on the front is enough to complete the design. C&C appreciated!

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

8 hours ago, Bruins said:

Here's @cubsfan2015's second sug the Florida Panthers! I was a little worried this look for the Cats might be a little too simple, but any sleeve stripes I added seemed to overcomplicate things, and I think the bold Florida flag on the front is enough to complete the design. C&C appreciated!

image.jpeg

I really like this look! Love how you incorporated the Florida flag on the design! Keep up the good work!

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

4 hours ago, NoE38 said:

The jersey looks great (nice use of the flag there) but it doesn't scream Panthers to me. There should be some sort of panther on the jersey.

Yeah, that was another concern I had, and I did try incorporating a Panther but couldn't get it to really look right or fit in with the direction I was trying to go in with this. Another thing that steered me that way was that I realized the Quebec Bulldogs, Victoria Cougars, and Hamilton Tigers for a stretch, wore uniforms without any actual mascots, so I decided to add the Panthers to that list. I think yours is probably a majority opinion though :)  

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived