IIHF Jersey Redesign By Nike: Update 2/1 (Belarus, Canada Posted)

NoE38_Concepts

I was experimenting with @McElroy19's Full-body Iceborn template and decided to do a concept for the czech republic.Their current jerseys aren't that great, without any arm or hem stripes, and even though I like flag jerseys, theirs wasn't executed all that great. So I wanted to make a concept that was like their flag jersey, but still had the design of a traditional jersey. The design features a timeless large hem stripe that, just like the flag, features a half-and-half design. I chose to make the home yoke white instead of blue to differentiate them from Russia a little bit. Tying it all together is a font that I feel works perfect with the jersey.

2da0e4p.jpg

C&C is appreciated!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Bruins said:

Shouldn't the yoke be half and half too? Really nice concept though

56 minutes ago, GeauxColonels said:

They prefer going by "Czechia" now. http://www.go-czechia.com/

But I would agree with Bruins, carry the half-blue, half-red/white theme up to the shoulder yokes.

Thanks for the input! Originally, when I was doing it, I didn't think that a half-and-half yoke would be all that popular, but here it is!

EDIT: Original Post has been updated with half-and-half yoke.

spacer.png

Figured I could post more international concepts here:

Belarus: Their current jerseys are alright, I like that they added their flag pattern, and was surprised they hadn't used it that much. I decided to use the colored upper-arms with the flag pattern, and I'm not quite convinced the away has enough red, and I can't think of a solution, so if any of you have one, that would be greatly appreciated!

123xf9k.png

Canada: Too much BFBS from Nike, and while I think the black equipment works, it don't like it on the jersey. I also replaced the skating man with the maple leaf from their alternate logo and added a white yoke to the red jersey. Other than that, nothing is changed.

28tgu4h.png

C&C is appreciated!

spacer.png

Archived