CFHS Proposal (Catalina Foothills Wordmarks)

H11K

I am trying to create a solid brand for my High School, Catalina Foothills to propose to the AD. I have emailed him, and he told me in person

that it is on his radar for sure. So far I have gotten a basic idea which was hand drawn, and then I digitalized what would be the secondary mark

which is the CF monogram. Down the line I hope to create a solid Falcon logo, as pur current one is very outdated!

Colors: Royal, Silver, White, Black (sometimes). The black in the case looks much better for right now. (I may go a different route with the "font style"

but for now this is it.

Artboard 1-100.jpg

Current Logo:

images.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

I've never liked any of CF's logos...pretty much ever (that falcon looks like an indeterminate ghost). The shape of the C needs a good amount of work (it's got a weird rough corner), but it's definitely a step in the right direction.

I helped the AZ Helmet Project out for a number of years (I was its primary contributor for 6 years) so I'm very familiar with the sorts of looks in use in southern AZ and elsewhere in the state. If you want more advice from me, I'd be willing to help.

10 hours ago, Raymie said:

I've never liked any of CF's logos...pretty much ever (that falcon looks like an indeterminate ghost). The shape of the C needs a good amount of work (it's got a weird rough corner), but it's definitely a step in the right direction.

I helped the AZ Helmet Project out for a number of years (I was its primary contributor for 6 years) so I'm very familiar with the sorts of looks in use in southern AZ and elsewhere in the state. If you want more advice from me, I'd be willing to help.

I agree with everything said. So i spent some more time to come create something more sleek and recognizable last night. So heres an updates CF Logo.

Untitled-1.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

Archived