Lions New Logo and Uniforms 2017

gek_6

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jgiff17 said:

So can we say that the lions have been pretty good, better than the US government, at keeping flex tape seal kinda protection on any leaks?! Pretty impressive! 

Except that there's been a leak.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You're referring to the invitation deal where everyone had to mess with it to get a peek at it? I think that is pretty much a teaser. Much like the small pieces of snapshots we get on twitter every day leading up to an unveiling. Actually this one is more compelling given the fact that so many things are unknown. 

18 minutes ago, jgiff17 said:

You're referring to the invitation deal where everyone had to mess with it to get a peek at it? I think that is pretty much a teaser. Much like the small pieces of snapshots we get on twitter every day leading up to an unveiling. Actually this one is more compelling given the fact that so many things are unknown. 

All that's really unknown are the pants, and a few small details like finish on the face masks etc.

This feels like Christmas Eve for us logo nerds.

Or Hanukkah

More like Festivus. After all, we're talking about the unveiling of a sports identity masterminded by the folks at Nike. That being the case, you just know there's going to be an "airing of grievances"... undoubtedly with good reason.

5 hours ago, San Diego said:

If only it was a team that matters. 

Doesn't matter what team it is for me. Even if it were the San Diego Char... oh s***, my bad. Forgot, silly me. 

Too soon? Too soon. I apologize.

I mean even if it were the Philadelphia Eagles, I'd still be excited. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

24 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

Yeah, with the in-laws. Parts will be nice, yet something will take away from it because... in-laws.

Well I like my in-laws  and I spend Christmas with them so I'll be optimistic! 

But in reality, I feel that Nike and the Lions will somehow screw up, despite getting rid of the black.

Archived