Eastern New Mexico University Redesign

Broncoboy7

Hello concepts board! For this new project, I have collaborated with @XenonDesigns on redesigning a Division II NCAA school in my former state of New Mexico, the Eastern New Mexico University Greyhounds. So here we go with the reveal of the redesign. ALL CREDIT to @XenonDesigns for the logo.

enmu graphic.jpg

Mainly the point of this logo to give the same logo a more modern look. Now here is the secondary logo.

enmu graphic 2.jpg

The zia is still a big part of the old primary logo, but Xenon decided to remove that from the primary and make it a secondary.

And now here are the soccer kits, also courtesy of @XenonDesigns. (I will be doing work in this series, I will release the basketball and football uniforms in a couple of days.)

HOME SOCCER KIT:

enmu soccer home kit.png

AWAY SOCCER KIT:

enmu soccer away kit.png

Like I mentioned above, the basketball and football uniforms that I will make will be released in the next couple of days. But for now, all critiquing goes to Xenon. Thanks guys!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

I have a ton of friends who are Greyhounds and formerly Zias! I think I would like a gray or silver greyhound on the back of the away kit. I would also consider using this 'E' inside the zia symbol. They have been using that logo pretty consistently with their online presence. (I think a white version inside the green zia will look just great!)

xxneNa7y.jpg

MwI2rht_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

a&mbanner1.png

CAPSHIELDbackground4.png

i suggest that @Capt. America and @Broncoboy7 get together and work on this one to make the best of this design i am sure you two can come up an improved one. I think it would help alot than throwing ideas at each other in this one so you guys can even work together to make the best of it. It is how alot of artists anywhere that get together and made the best logos/wordmarks combo anywhere. 

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

1 hour ago, stumpygremlin said:

This is sorely lacking some sort of wordmark and/or custom type that you can apply across things. As such, it feels incomplete. What you have is good so far, even though I think the URL is tacky on the jersey.

We are working on creating a concrete wordmark, will get that released with the football jerseys. As for the URL, I'll run that by Xenon. We also forgot to add the conference logo patch on the jersey, so we will add that to the fixes.

1 hour ago, JMtexan09 said:

i suggest that @Capt. America and @Broncoboy7 get together and work on this one to make the best of this design i am sure you two can come up an improved one. I think it would help alot than throwing ideas at each other in this one so you guys can even work together to make the best of it. It is how alot of artists anywhere that get together and made the best logos/wordmarks combo anywhere. 

Right now, @XenonDesigns is My designer for this project, but I will gladly let @Capt. America join if he would like. I think it would be great if all three of us threw out our ideas. Thank you guys for the suggestions and updates will be coming soon.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Hello folks, soo sorry for the delay. Here we now bring you the football jerseys. I'm not the best at designing the football jerseys, so please bear with me.

HOME JERSEY:

enmu football AWAY JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

AWAY JERSEY:

enmu football HOME JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

Coming up next - we will have the fixed soccer kits as well as the basketball and baseball jerseys. Thanks guys!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Why not wear gray (with gray pants) on the road and use the green jersey as an alternate? I know we're moving away from that as a baseball culture, but it is tradition.

A few critiques:

- Wordmarks seem too big, I think the G and S in Greyhounds and the E and U in ENMU would get sucked into the armpits.

- Player names are too big on the gray.

- Conference logo is WAY too big for the chest. Is it possible to move it to the sleeve? I don't know the league's rules, but I think that would be ideal, or it would need a massive shrinkage if not.

- The gray jersey should be paired with the green cap, too (I think).

Archived