Laval Rocket Redesign

DTConcepts

Here's my take on the new Laval Rocket jerseys.

IMG_0559.PNG

I think the new team has a nice identity, except for the "LE ROC KET" logo. I changed the placemet of the fireball, removed the 9 logo on the arms, and made the striping moren interesting.

What do you think?

While this is a good idea, I think what I liked most about their jerseys is that they used a different striping pattern, but still used the famous chest stripe, so i would get rid of the outer white stripes and change the middle stripe to white. I do like the chevron idea.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

A minor issue with the presentation (and not necessarily the logo itself) is that the jersey template is facing a little bit to our left, so it looks like the logo is not placed in the center of the jersey. Other than that, I really dig it.

XcryMwi.png

Big improvement over those cluttered arms the team introduced.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

I quite like this, especially the updated version with the simplified stripe (I like the symbolism of needing to earn the full stripe, like the Cowboys wearing star-less helmets in camp). The only things that jump out at me that I'd change about V2 would be to make the stripe shape more like V1 (with the chevron-like design), and I'd make the collar either all blue or all white.

Archived