Lycan38's NFL - LA Rams Added

Lycan38

I have considering doing this for some time. I hope to do most if not the entire league. I don't really have a set schedule that I will stick to. Will be sticking to the the one helmet rule. So, lets lead off with the NFC Champions.

Atlanta Falcons

ATLFalcons.png

Throwback inspired design. Added the current logo the sleeve, only one pants option (didn't find other combinations that I liked). Red helmet returns (which I hope really happens in the near future).

That is one clean look.  Lots of users here seem obsessed with somehow integrating the wings from the logo and/or gold into the uniform somehow, which sometimes looks good but in my opinion is overdone.  This would be a major upgrade over their current piping disaster.  Would white pants be the only option? I'm wondering how grey pants would look.

Atlanta's simplicity works really well.

The flag pattern for Arizona has been done to death, but it still looks great. My one complaint is that the pattern on the red pants should be red as well, for consistency's sake.

Can't wait to see more!

On Thursday, February 09, 2017 at 9:54 PM, Lycan38 said:

Thanks for the feedback. Did a quick update.

ATLFalcons1.png

Added an additional pant option.

Love it ...suggestion  make the bird logo on the helmet a little larger and the socks a solid color

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

For arizona, I think this works, all id say it make the flag sublimated in each of the respective colors for the pants in jerseys, instead of having it look like an insert.

I think sleeves that are different colors entirely from the jersey aren't as "NFL Like"

a2BRS8U.png

Archived