TheJerseyDevil26

NHL Concepts

This is a series I've started on another app. It's my ideal uniforms for each team created on NHL17. This is my first ever topic, so be generous with the C&C please, but feedback/criticism is welcomed. Enjoy!

If you've posted anything, it isn't showing.

Alright another one of these threads... 

Your 24 hours to post something starts now..

Edited by Atomic
Unlocking at request of member in order to post concepts.

I'll start with the Eastern Conference. For boston, i decided to switch them to brown and gold.  They also get a new secondary logo. Their new third jersey is yellow instead of black.

IMG_2572.JPG

Not bad. A few things:

1: Your work would be so much better if you just downloaded Gimp or Paint.net and made these on a computer.

2: NHL17's jersey creator is miles better than the old jersey creator, and the logos are too, but the jerseys are all the same. Most of the templates are ugly, Reebok-esque messes, and the ones that aren't produce similar products every single time.

3: Why is there an iFunny watermark on the bottom? Of all the websites to host images, you chose iFunny?

All in all, doing these in a semi-professional matter would make these way better.

I agree with @Zeus89725 wholeheartedly. While these aren't bad designs, they could be way better if you used a computer program to design them. Paint.net is not hard to learn and you create very clean and realistic jerseys on it. Also, the new logos seem too modern for a historical team like the bruins.