2017 MLB Season

Norva

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jays win? Ryan Goins and Kevin Pillar hit homers?? Pillar has homers in two straight games??? Pillar has an 11 game hitting streak????

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

19 hours ago, 2001mark said:

Stroshow.

Angels reds + Jays blues is probably my fav matchup in all pro sports.  Wonder if LAA fans would agree.

As an Angels' fan, Red vs. Blue looked great on television, but I really don't like the Angels' red jerseys. Strangely enough, I think they've worn them for just about every game this season.

On 4/22/2017 at 0:30 AM, dfwabel said:

I thought that Darvish not caring was the Metroplex Rangers' big issue.

http://www.lonestarball.com/2016/7/23/12262540/rhyner-yu-darvish-doesnt-give-a- :censored:-about-the-texas-rangers

Hadnt seen that article until now. I personally don't listen to the Ticket, so grain of salt, but I never got that impression from Yu. To each their own though. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

On 4/23/2017 at 9:40 PM, EvilChameleon said:

Tremendous road trip for the Tribe. Time for some home cooking after a day off.

In fairness that included three in Minnesota.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Granted, it was the Phillies, but the Dodgers might have woken up at the game I was at last night.

Down 5-2 in the bottom of the night:

*Puig solo shot

*Bellinger solo shot (2nd of the day after his first career bomb a few innings earlier)

*Turner PH solo shot

*Taylor out

*Barnes single

*Toles out

*Seager single

*AGon IF single turned into walk off error after Franco deflects the ball and sends it into LF

And it was so nice leaving as half the crowd already bailed.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived