Sign in to follow this  
JCaldwell1

Hampton High School Rebrand concept UPDATE

Recommended Posts

I was watching Allen Iverson's 30 for 30 and saw his rival school's logo. I researched the Hampton crabbers and found out they still have the same logo. They also have problem with brand control, they use many logos that aren't connected.

I attached my concept along with the logos they use. The crabs claw form an H.

I feel like I need to change the eyes but don't know what i should do. 

C&C wanted. 

Crabbers.jpg

Crabber old.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good redesign, but I'm not sure I can really distinct the H from the claws

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't see the H in the claws either. I would also try shading your logo. It's just laying flat and if you add shading, it'll pop more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would work on the eyes and differentiate the legs a bit more. Right now I'm getting a goomba vibe:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUUXwG3su2FFC-qu7b2DY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Broncoboy7 said:

Good redesign, but I'm not sure I can really distinct the H from the claws

 

6 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

I can't see the H in the claws either. I would also try shading your logo. It's just laying flat and if you add shading, it'll pop more. 

 

6 hours ago, hettinger_rl said:

I would work on the eyes and differentiate the legs a bit more. Right now I'm getting a goomba vibe:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUUXwG3su2FFC-qu7b2DY

I made a few updates- i added details and shading on the shell, changed the claws, changed the eyes to a more realistic crab, and changed the mouth. 

C&C?

 

Crabber logo two.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oof, those eyes are a complete downgrade from the last one. Other than that, everything else looks good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this