Irish High School Logo Update

kjella47

Ok, so here's a little background, I go to a high school in Rosemount Minnesota and were called the Irish due to the city being founded by Irish immigrants. Anyway, our school has had the same logo, with different fonts and shaped shamrocks, it's a very simple logo and I feel like the inconsistency in shape and font make it hard to have a solid identity. The school barely uses the logo as they usually use a generic script 'Irish' or 'Rosemount' My goal was to create a logo that can be used for all the schools athletics and be a modern unique Irish logo instead of a Notre Dame rip off.

Here's our current logo:

delete.jpeg

Here's my new logos:

new logo leprechaun head.jpg

new logo leprechaun body.jpg

The Head logo is my more modern version of the old hockey logo from a long time ago, and the full body logo is a leprechaun in the style of Johnny Canuck that I plan on converting into different sports used by the school. 

Let me know what you guys think!

Why are you stealing someone else's work? Sorry, but that's not cool at all. It actually sucks! It just took me three minutes to find out that this is not yours. I don't get why people keep trying to do that. You get caught sooner or later anyways!

Link to the entire Behance project: https://www.behance.net/gallery/41081493/Last-Kings-Branding

23847967acc22c011aee7b2cde401414.jpg

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived