Jump to content

NCAA Color Rush by CinnamonRoll21


CinnamonRoll21

Recommended Posts

There are a couple of ncaa color rush concepts on the boards. I was going to do this a lot earlier, so don't think I'm trying to steal anyone's concepts. These will be hand drawn. Constructive criticism is appreciated, I will be free to take request. Also, I will only be doing colleges sponsored by Nike. Hope you like them

 

Ohio State

image_zpsmdrf3qjb.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like the way your going with your design... But presentation is key here. These concepts look very rushed and unfinished. I don't want to discourage you from doing these, but it could be better. Some good examples of handdrawn concepts are SfGiants or JosiahWVU. Look at those then try to apply that to your concepts. Good Luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KINGCHANCELLOR said:

I like the way your going with your design... But presentation is key here. These concepts look very rushed and unfinished. I don't want to discourage you from doing these, but it could be better. Some good examples of handdrawn concepts are SfGiants or JosiahWVU. Look at those then try to apply that to your concepts. Good Luck!

The concept looks a lot cleaner when I take a picture on my iPad. I tried emailing the picture to my computer, but I don't know what to do after that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, CinnamonRoll21 said:

The concept looks a lot cleaner when I take a picture on my iPad. I tried emailing the picture to my computer, but I don't know what to do after that.

 

Try uploading your better-quality picture to a photo hosting site like Photobucket, Imgur, etc. and copy the image link into your post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Um, I really don't know how to feel about these, especially the Boise State ones. They're one of my teams, and seeing not even a hint of their blue on a uniform is unsettling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Bowski said:

Um, I really don't know how to feel about these, especially the Boise State ones. They're one of my teams, and seeing not even a hint of their blue on a uniform is unsettling.

:o I didn't even realize that. Good eye.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look to use paint to draw those UCLA stripes. That way you can trim them down as one piece. Look at Irfanview to clear the shoulder  and pant areas of your design if you're not able to use Illustrator or Photoshop. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.