Sign in to follow this  
ECUFan25

Montgomery Biscuits Cleanup

So, the Montgomery Biscuits have IMO, a 6/10 logo. My logo ranking is made is made up of two parts, Idea and Execution. It gets a 10 for the idea, but a 2 for execution. I mean you know you have a bad logo when the outline widths are noticeably different on the SAME detail/shape. This is probably more of a tweak than a full-on rebrand, but they're still more than 1 RGB step up on a color. I made the outlines consistent and tweaked the colors a little bit. If you don't know here's their old logo

biscuitsprimary.jpg

And my edition

MTG_Logos.png

No fancy sheet right now.

The uniforms

MTG_Cap1.pngMTG_Cap3.pngMTG_Cap2.png

MTG_PrimaryJerseys.pngMTG_AltJerseys.png

I would like some feedback on the hands because I'm unsure how to make a good fist but I don't know how both hands open looks. Other C&C welcome though!

Honestly, I understand what you are trying to do, but it's a charicture and the unevenness is exactly what I want a bisquit to be.  

It's a Bisquit, nothing perfect ever about one of those. So the lines are fine, and the melting pat of butter gives it more character. 

You need to clean up lines in yours that don't blend well. 

The uniforms are pretty solid... 

11 minutes ago, FFWally said:

Honestly, I understand what you are trying to do, but it's a charicture and the unevenness is exactly what I want a bisquit to be.  

It's a Bisquit, nothing perfect ever about one of those. So the lines are fine, and the melting pat of butter gives it more character. 

You need to clean up lines in yours that don't blend well. 

The uniforms are pretty solid... 

Yea I agree with what was said here!

The uniforms look awesome though, for real. 

But I'd definitely work a bit more on the shoes, they look really flat in comparison to the biscuit, which has some 3D-ness and perspective.