gswansea

Tottenham 2017 Redesign

I finally found the time to put together a concept. With Tottenham moving to Nike next year, I think this is the perfect opportunity for a redesign of Tottenham's brand. Rather than giving the team a bland uniform based on the Nike template, I decided to assign a throwback identity to the club. I realize that Nike would never design anything like this, but I think they should. C &C always welcome Enjoy!

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

All of these mockups look really good! How did you do the jersey swaps?

The logo has a look of a team with lots of history and one that gives the team respect. Great work!

Maybe less yellow and more blue

Looking good! I'd probably spend a little more time finessing the cockerel in the crest to make it smoother.

Good stuff!

I know this isn't meant to 100% be a "this is what Nike should/will do in real life" but you would need more than one sock choice if it were.

Good concept otherwise though combining the rumoured shield on the shirt with the throwback look which actually reminds me of a retro spurs shirt I own - so great execution there. Nice presentation also.

I'm missing the bright red AIA on the home kit and I'd look a blue collar on the away kit. 

Otherwise this is really good. Good work!

On 2/21/2017 at 1:23 PM, vicfurth said:

I'm missing the bright red AIA on the home kit and I'd look a blue collar on the away kit. 

Otherwise this is really good. Good work!

As a Tottenham fan, the thing I hate most about the current kit is the red AIA logo. However, I will try the away kit with a blue collar, that could work. Thanks for the C&C.

On 2/21/2017 at 2:38 AM, marble21 said:

I know this isn't meant to 100% be a "this is what Nike should/will do in real life" but you would need more than one sock choice if it were.

Good concept otherwise though combining the rumoured shield on the shirt with the throwback look which actually reminds me of a retro spurs shirt I own - so great execution there. Nice presentation also.

I could try yellow socks on the third kit. You're right, this concept isn't really what Nike would or should do much as it is what I would like to see from Tottenham. I'm glad that the kits remind of retro Spurs jerseys, as that's the look I was going for.

On 2/20/2017 at 5:25 PM, joob said:

Looking good! I'd probably spend a little more time finessing the cockerel in the crest to make it smoother.

Good stuff!

I will definitely work on finalizing the cockerel. Thanks for the kind words!

On 2/20/2017 at 0:56 PM, ImmortalChef said:

Maybe less yellow and more blue

Do you mean less yellow overall in the entire concept or just on the third kit? On the other two kits, yellow is just an accent color and not used very much.

On 2/20/2017 at 11:55 AM, NoE38 said:

All of these mockups look really good! How did you do the jersey swaps?

The logo has a look of a team with lots of history and one that gives the team respect. Great work!

Thanks! I do the jersey swaps in Gimp,  mostly with the Colorized tool. I also use the smear tool to make the applications conform with the wrinkles on the jersey.

1 hour ago, gswansea said:

As a Tottenham fan, the thing I hate most about the current kit is the red AIA logo. However, I will try the away kit with a blue collar, that could work. Thanks for the C&C.

I'm a new Tottenham fan (just picked up Premier League this year) in Texas too. I like the pop to help break up the navy and white. 

19 hours ago, gswansea said:

Do you mean less yellow overall in the entire concept or just on the third kit? 

Just on the third