MLS Redesign (FC Dallas Added)

Djruggs

For TFC, I didn't want to compromise the simplicity of their kits because it works for them, but I wanted to try some things.

Home

SEE BELOW FOR UPDATES

Away

oYltouz.jpglvX4BAz.jpg

Third

SEE BELOW FOR UPDATES

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a TFC fan I approve. Thou for the black alternate I wonder if there's a way to put sublimated maple leaves in it. Example would be Northern Nightmares paint sceme

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

Wow. these are all beautiful. i would buy the whole set of Philly Union. Only suggestion is to make the black and red stripes on Atlanta's home a touch wider, i think itd stand out more. Some of these are good, some amazing. Red bulls home is a great, love NYCFC third, Chicago white, and Atlanta Third. Stunning

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Coming up next is Orlando City SC. For their third kit, I wanted to it to just be a one off for the one year anniversary of the tragedy that occurred in that nightclub, and since their new stadium has a section of seats dedicated to that, i thought it was fitting.

Home

0PFdPuS.jpgEpLz6un.jpg

Away

CfUB5Du.jpgqT2lqfA.jpg

Third

SEE BELOW FOR UPDATES

Updates Coming before I start the Western Conference

What's the significance to the northwestern stripe, or did you just put it there because you like it? Also, while I am a fan of City doing something for Pulse's anniversary, I don't think an all-black kit (same reason as to why no one gets black cars here - you don't want to burn up in summer) with illegible rainbow numbers is the answer.

Unrelated - My season tickets are actually in the Pulse section - the two leftmost orange seats. I'm going to get some nice TV time.

ExJworW.png

1 minute ago, Magic Dynasty said:

What's the significance to the northwestern stripe, or did you just put it there because you like it? Also, while I am a fan of City doing something for Pulse's anniversary, I don't think an all-black kit (same reason as to why no one gets black cars here - you don't want to burn up in summer) with illegible rainbow numbers is the answer.

Unrelated - My season tickets are actually in the Pulse section - the two leftmost orange seats. I'm going to get some nice TV time.

Maybe I would go with an all white with the rainbow letters, since black is really hot for Orlando

AwvgSX4.png

On New England, my hometown team, I don't love the overcoat look -- I just find it kind of awkward as a design element, personally. But the away is an idea I settled on in my project too and I desperately want them to adopt it IRL. Third is perhaps a bit similar to last year's, but yours more cleanly executed.

On Toronto, I'm a sucker for the T element from the flag and wish they wore blue for that reason honestly! The away and third are both nice and clean, too -- I'd maybe lose the skyline watermark but that's all.

On Orlando, the away is my favorite. I fear Orlando is doomed to boring all-white aways for their entire life but that sleeve element you did really livens it all up!

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

To close out the Eastern Conference, I have the Montreal Impact, DC United, and Columbus Crew.

Montreal

Just a bit of housekeeping.

Home

LBz3u80.jpgs259x8L.jpg

Away

9GAPkUE.jpgw8vOyx9.jpg

Third

bsxm5At.jpgOBm12HR.jpg

DC

Again, just some house keeping and bringing back their roots.

Home

Xio9J7f.jpgsPbUIaD.jpg

Away

cNPuwPC.jpgHxvN6Qn.jpg

Third

gtoPUOA.jpgWcwPJEG.jpg

Columbus

There is nothing wrong with their current set, but I wanted to try a couple things.

Home

SE5VU46.jpgC0jo9Ws.jpg

Away

Wbei9l2.jpgT5FKyWK.jpg

Third

Y11oKRk.jpghcjPKpx.jpg

Coming up next is updates.

I love almost all of these, but there are one or two gripes I have. First of all, I love your DC United set, especially the third, but on the away the red bars seem like they're too thick. And your first Red Bull set is perfection, I love it, especially the red third kit. Also, your Columbus set is perfection; love the checkered pattern on the home, and words cannot describe how much I love that away with the yellow stripes. That's class.

Looking forward to the Western Division.

spacer.png

Okay, here are the updates. After this I will do the Western Conference and their updates, then the MLS allstar kit

Atlanta Home

All I did was widen the stripes a little, and it looks much better.

8XQ5IpY.jpgkOKmCmC.jpg

Toronto Home and Third

I lowered the T on the home kit and added a maple leaf pattern on the third.

IGX4jAj.jpghYQH5h6.jpg

Orlando Third

I made it all white and hopefully made the number set more readable. Again, this is meant to be a one off, so that's why I'm okay with having two white kits.

Fl4BgYC.jpgEKWyg6x.jpg

To kick off the Western Conference, it's the Colorado Rapids. I'm happy with the home and third kits, but if I'm being honest, I wasn't quite sure where to go with it, so some C&C as well as suggestions for a white kit will be greatly appreciated.

Home

Qqa22sd.jpgQkOwyrK.jpg

Away

9vBVWAc.jpgm63sPi8.jpg

Third

utDBkOb.jpgxc6sM5I.jpg

Archived