MLS Concepts

OfficialBailey7

Love making soccer badges so I figured I would take a few stabs at MLS logos. Montreal's logo is one I have messed with before, but I did not take my last design into consideration with this one. I kept the basic elements, like the 4 stars, fleur, and traditional stripes. My goal was to give them a clean look. Let me know what you think. Also, what American Soccer logos do you think could be improved, I would love some ideas. Thanks!

Impact (1).png

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

The idea is nice,but,some things I'd like to stress about the execution: 

1) There's too many stripes on the bottom part 

2) You could have chosen a better font; this one currently looks too clipart-ish

3) The bottom of the shield is too wide compared to the top

4) I don't think the white border below the name is needed; but that's my taste.

It's a good idea though,it just needs to be worked on a bit more - for me,that's it -.

Looks like that's going to wrap up the Impact. I will definitely give kits a try if I can get my hands on an Adidas template, but until then I will continue to do badges. Up next is Philly. This is a tricky one because in my opinion they have a great brand already. One thing I wanted to do was eliminate sky blue. I feel it clashes a bit with the gold/bronze. I also wanted to go with either a shield or circular badge instead of using both as they do now. After reading that their shield is on the seal of Philadelphia, I decided to go with it. Union.png  

1 hour ago, OfficialBailey7 said:

Looks like that's going to wrap up the Impact. I will definitely give kits a try if I can get my hands on an Adidas template, but until then I will continue to do badges. Up next is Philly. This is a tricky one because in my opinion they have a great brand already. One thing I wanted to do was eliminate sky blue. I feel it clashes a bit with the gold/bronze. I also wanted to go with either a shield or circular badge instead of using both as they do now. After reading that their shield is on the seal of Philadelphia, I decided to go with it. Union.png  

That Union one is perhaps the best thing I have seen on this board

AwvgSX4.png

Looks like I'm not getting any more C&C on Union. Moving on to Seattle. I was happy with no pattern on the badge, but it was a little bland so I tried a wave pattern to play on a water theme. A little switch up on the color scheme as well. Going with an Emerald green for obvious reasons, and a deep blue. sounders.pngsounders 2.png

Archived