Yeag's NHL Redesign

Yeags

Hey guys,

So I'm still pretty new to posting my work and stuff but I've decided to take a whack at a large project, so I picked a redesign of the NHL. I'll be posting each teams new jerseys and logos as I finish them. Some teams will be partially or completely untouched depending on how much I like their current sets. I'm using MS paint so obviously I don't have a lot of breathing room, but I'll try my best. I also haven't been able to find any good name and number templates that are compatible with MS Paint so that's why they look like crap on all my jerseys. But anyway, C&C is greatly appreciated and I can't wait to see what you guys think.

Alright so first up is Buffalo Sabres. I posted this individual concept a couple of days ago, and I really like it. I used their current logo but removed all of the silver and changed the Navy back to Royal Blue. The Jerseys, all I did was again, remove the silver and switch Navy and Royal. I also added some more gold in the sleeves.

Buffalo Sabres

Fixed Sabres Logo2.0.png

Fixed Sabres Uniforms Home2.1.png

Fixed Sabres Uniforms Away2.1.png

Next up is the Ottawa Senators, I used their current alternate as a guide and I added color on the shoulders for both. The Logo is almost the exact same as their alternate logo. I just recolored the face a little bit to make it match the jerseys better. Let me know what you guys think.

Ottawa Senators

Fixed Senators Logo.png

Ottawa Home Jersey.png

Ottawa Away Jersey2.0.png

2 hours ago, NoE38 said:

This is off to a good start, just a few suggestions.

For Ottawa, colour the bottoms to make them match the chest stripe.

Make the nameplates the same colour as the background, Different coloured nameplates should not exist in hockey.

How's this?

Otttawa Senators home.png

Ottawa Away Jersey2.0.png

Archived