Worst NBA Uniforms

kimball

3 minutes ago, ChicagoOakland said:

I don't care how good the Thunder are, I'm always going to call out their whole identity for being ugly as sin.

Also, I'd like to submit this mismatched mess for the Warriors (extra points for technically starting the sleeved jersey trend):

warriors.jpg

Such a shame. If they'd just do a yellow flex alt in their current template, with blue sides and numbers and no sleeves, it'd be an excellent look, I think. Only one team has ever been able to make a half-pinstriped, half-non-pinstriped uniform work, and that was the original Hornets...and that was probably just because the stripes were pretty reserved compared to the ones on these. (Also Hornets had a pinstriped jersey and a stripeless pair of shorts, the opposite of what the Warriors had.)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Charlotte Bobcats are the most forgettable professional franchise of all time. I think they made the playoffs one time and drafted Adam Morrison. Other than that, nuthin'.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

11 hours ago, slikye1 said:

th?id=OIP.M6e9940d6eea3ed06018ea1cea59e8

th?id=OIP.pdePn83N3kWsQ8caCrgeCADHEs&pid

Personally don't like this set, but I'm ok with the alt...

Deron+Williams+Utah+Jazz+v+Los+Angeles+L

I feel the same way, I loved the alt. One of my favorites.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Yea. That baby blue jersey was fantastic. The rest just were boring with stupid piping.

Replace navy with purple and that would have been a nice transition from the mountain jerseys all while keeping a the same/similar color scheme (just dropping copper, black and teal/green) and have something unique.

2 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

Copper side panels.

I like the template. In fact, if the Jazz didn't recolor and redo the uniforms, I would have loved to have seen this a home white and road purple version of this jersey. But, that's about it.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, kimball said:

I like the template. In fact, if the Jazz didn't recolor and redo the uniforms, I would have loved to have seen this a home white and road purple version of this jersey. But, that's about it.

I'd like to have seen a copper version. Maybe this template, maybe the mountain one.

On 2/22/2017 at 7:16 PM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

You have somehow managed to include in this list the only good uniforms in the histories of the Raptors and the Magic.

Also, it's a huge oversight to have missed this reverse-classic from the Nets.

Image result for nets new jersey tie dye

I agree to disagree!!!!!! 

Love those jerseys. From a Nets fan, our worst jersey off all time imo is:Deron-Williams-New-Jersey-Nets-Widescree

Especially this edition, the v-neck with this moiso in it.

Archived