Every self-respecting sports logo artist should have a wildcat in their stock folder (also, bulldog, eagle, tiger, etc). Its a very common mascot and therefore difficult to create in a unique way.

This concept is basically a Northwestern Wildcat. but the design would meld easily into any wildcat brand.

Wildcat.jpg

The only feature that I'm unsure of is which "light area" color works best (white, light purple, lighter purple).

White                                                                                               Light Purple

WildcatW.pngWildcatLa.png

Lighter Purple                                                                                White with Light Purple Border

WildcatL.pngWildcatWp.png

I kinda feel like the white is too harsh and the light purple blends too much, so I'm leaning towards the lighter purple.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

3 hours ago, Dan O'Mac said:

I don't like the light purple, as it doesn't provide enough contrast. The Lighter Purple I think works the best, as it looks good with the logo, and would provide enough contrast on a white background as well.

Thats what I thought too. I added the white with purple option too, that one seems more viable than the white fur/border look.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Archived