Graphic artists/designers

zoneranger

I don't post much here, but I am in 9th grade. I plan on attending Marquette University (go Golden Eagles!!!) I would like to be a graphic designer, my mom was one for a while. Or play indoor soccer, you know I still have that sports dream in the back of my mind heh heh.
peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Well, I have always been into logos and uniforms. I have created many logos and uniforms in the past. My schedule has only allowed me to create a dozen or so uniforms on the computer. I really enjoy seeing what the artists on this board  create. While I will not go into graphic design, I will design the occasional logo/uniform and check this board. I am a senior in high school and will be attending Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, Minnesota. I will hopefully graduate with a degree in political science and maybe another in business. It is my goal to eventually attend law school. I will enjoy seeing the work of you future graphic designers as you improve in the future.

uh, Im an exterminator!!  :laugh:

So you exterminate the Brown from jerseys, eh?

I'm a 7th grader (13) [eek, i feel so young], and I just do this when I'm bored, which is all the time. I'm probably gonna start doing this more in school since the school computers have Illustrator and Photoshop.

And just to follow other people....

I am planning to be an architect, but my wantings of following family tradition and going to West Point [uSMA, Army, Black Knights, Sucky Football people] may stop that.

Otherwise I'm a lazy bum who eats cheese and umpires games.

____

I'm not really a graphic artist, as most of my unseen work is on paper, as is some of my best work.

I do have all my designs since 4th grade saved, so when I get a scanner I'll probably upload the better ones [Rockets Script Logo, Padres Script Logo, Phillies Script Logo, Islanders New Logo (looks like SyPhi's a little)]

Archived