GenericUsername30

You just keep turning these out, and don't put a whole lot of effort or creativity into these. They're mostly just boring, standard, one-colored, wordmarks thrown on very similar designs. Take your time, and work on being a little more detailed. Create a script, and not just select-a-font for each jersey...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

9 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

You just keep turning these out, and don't put a whole lot of effort or creativity into these. They're mostly just boring, standard, one-colored, wordmarks thrown on very similar designs. Take your time, and work on being a little more detailed. Create a script, and not just select-a-font for each jersey...

The reason why I keep putting them out quickly is because I already had these done a while ago. I was also trying to go for a more old school feel. I am trying to showcase the time period when they didn't have modern logos or wordmarks. I guess that's why it seems like it's not as creative or detailed.

We're done here. This is nothing but paint bucket and random fonts. There's no text arcing, no actual logos to speak of and there is no heeding of any comments with these five minute rush jobs being binge posted.

Try again when there's actual effort being put forth.

VmWIn6B.png

• LMU locked this topic

Archived