University of Montana Grizzlies Logo Concept

hettinger_rl

Here is a logo concept for the Montana Grizzlies. A bear is another mascot that every designer should try to draw up. I took inspiration from their current bear's face and smoothed it out some. Rendered it in their current Maroon/Silver and the vintage Gold/Copper.

A1p.png A2p.png

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

The ONLY thing that bothers me about this is the eyes. Im not sure quite what about them bugs me, i think it might be a slight lack of detail, but other than that this is another perfect logo in my eyes. ;)

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

3 hours ago, Bruins said:

The ONLY thing that bothers me about this is the eyes. Im not sure quite what about them bugs me, i think it might be a slight lack of detail, but other than that this is another perfect logo in my eyes. ;)

I think the eyes are fine, but other than that, I totally agree.

On 2/24/2017 at 4:20 PM, Bruins said:

On 2/24/2017 at 7:26 PM, Zeus89725 said:

I think the eyes are fine, but other than that, I totally agree.

I have a version with different eyes, I'll post it tomorrow.

14 hours ago, hettinger_rl said:

I have a version with different eyes, I'll post it tomorrow.

Here are the alternate eyes:

Grizz2.png

I'm really happy with the fact that there is a menacing look to these, but it doesn't have to look like it's roaring as many grizzly bear logos do.

On February 27, 2017 at 10:13 AM, hettinger_rl said:

Here are the alternate eyes:

Grizz2.png

I'm really happy with the fact that there is a menacing look to these, but it doesn't have to look like it's roaring as many grizzly bear logos do.

fantastic to say the least

Archived