Best nfl uniforms

Rj0498

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

Those are some...interesting choices you have for Buffalo and Minnesota.

I am inclined to agree with him on the Vikings one for sentimental purposes (my first Vikings jersey was in that style)but, the bills one on the other hand....

44 minutes ago, Rj0498 said:

I am inclined to agree with him on the Vikings one for sentimental purposes (my first Vikings jersey was in that style)but, the bills one on the other hand....

I agree on the vikes. Their previous uniforms get too much credit.  Those Peterson/Favre era unis were great. Especially the shade of purple. 

3 minutes ago, Yippy said:

I agree on the vikes. Their previous uniforms get too much credit.  Those Peterson/Favre era unis were great. Especially the shade of purple. 

I'll agree that shade of purple beats the old one, but that's all. The jersey design is a head-scratcher to me.

Something of an unpopular opinion but, this is the best that the dolphins have looked. I usually hate number fonts like this but, for some reason it works well. I think their current set is a downgrade and the perfect season set did not have the personality of the ones.

2017842.jpg

72084986.jpg

On 3/11/2017 at 8:44 PM, Rj0498 said:

I loved them at first but they didn't age well and it was time for a change. When they first debuted, home night games in the dome made them look blue at times. I thought they looked better the one year under nike (if you ignore the neck roll collar).

They weren't as awful as some say but definitely the worst uniforms in Vikings history. And at least they had to wherewith-all to realize it was time to move on from the reebok PYPs era. Something the Falcons, Cardinals, Bengals and Patriots have yet to learn.

Archived