Where are the Big3 logos on the Mothership?

ImmortalChef

I was surfing the web yesterday and saw some new Big3 logos. That made me wonder, when are the Big3 logos going to be uploaded to the mothership. Voice your opinions below. Hopefully we will get enough attention to get the logos on the mothership.

AwvgSX4.png

25 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

NFL. MLB, and NBA?

Thats great and all, but other leagues need to be represented as well that are not as popular. If Roller Hockey international can be on the mothership, so can Big3

AwvgSX4.png

I figured it was Nike, Under Armor and Adidas. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Logos and team names aside, I hope this league takes off. It will be a nice after-NBA gig for some of the older guys that may still have a little left in the tank. NBA likes to market the name on the back instead of the name on the front so I think this will work. 

3 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

If they don't have a Cerberus team I'll be disappointed 

I was hoping for this guy:

0637e99c-7fd7-4cfd-a214-add846ca3f84.gif

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• 5 months later...

Archived