Player Brand Logos (Kimi Raikkonen Added)

Bruins

I had an idea for an Isaiah Thomas logo combining a T and an I into a number 4. I made four variations but couldn't decide between them. C&C appreciated!

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Maybe extend the I to the 'connecting' point between the two letters, and shorten the horizontal bar of the T so there's a space between the 2. This would make the two more pronounced (though you'd have to play with the angled edges some more).

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

I was very confused by this thread until I realized there is some dude named Isaiah Thomas. 

Growing up in the Bulls and Bad Boys Pistons rivalry means there's only one Isiah Thomas that I'm aware of. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Thanks everyone! Yes, I figure I might as well make this a collection of sorts, as player brand logos aren't super work-intensive. So, here's Carson Wentz:

image.jpeg

if there's anyone else you'd like to see, let me know!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

I have been trying to create a Julio Jones-esque #11 Rob Johnson logo to carve into the frame of my game-worn jersey, so I appreciate the challenges of a project like this... I find the current wave of player logos to be fascinating, but I do wish designers would work in a bit more personality, i.e. some So-Cal vibes for a So-Cal player as opposed to just mashing up numbers and initials in a modern style.

Here's Kimi Raikkonen @Silence of the Rams:

image.jpeg

The Finnish Flag, with the 2 innermost slanted lines forming the letter K, the 4 outermost lines forming a loose R, and the 6 lines collectively just representing speed and motion.

Lz5f6vZ.png

Archived