2017 NCAA Tournament Bracket Wallpaper (3/17: Round or 64 Complete)

DaRadniz29

Updated 3/31: Elite 8 Complete/Final Four Set

Elite 8 Complete/Final Four Set: First Four:  On Off

Sweet 16 Complete: First Four On First Four Off

Round of 32 Complete: First Four On First Four Off

Round of 64 Complete: First Four On First Four Off

First Four Round of 64 with First Four off

Release (3840x2160)

A new year, a new theme and look.  Info after the photo. 

ylhuej9.jpg

- A clean look, optimized for larger, hopefully easier to read school/team name and overall record text.

- Tournament Title in white and black trim, with an orange shadow

- Round of 64 teams will have smaller logos than in last years first round. In addition, Round of 64 team records will be replaced with that Team's game score.

- Round of 32 through the Elite Eight features a slightly smaller pod, but a more vertical logo. Above the divider will be the school name, and below will be the Team's game score.

- Round of 32 through the Elite Eight orange end caps will be changed to the team's color once they advance. 

- The Final Four, black team pod with orange gradient trim.

- National Championship matchup features black team pods with gold gradient trim.  

Note: The "First Games" are at the bottom center of the bracket, but may be covered by a app dock or other apps. I've turned on dock hiding and that fixes the issue. But once the First Four is complete, I'll remove the first four pods for a cleaner bracket.

C&C: I thought about lightening the background, as it's a little darker here than I anticipated, then again it might just be the perfectionist in me. :)

Bracket has been released!!  I did a lot of prep work, so it didn't take me too long to drag and drop and adjust things as needed. I've scanned and skimmed the bracket for all kinds of errors, and think it's good to go. However, if you do see something incorrect or missing, let me know - either via post or pm. 

Thanks Dakotapalm. I really struggled trying to fit the team, records and logos, and also have a good amount of space for the regional sites. I wanted the Round of 64 logos to be a lot bigger, and be that size for the remainder of the bracket, but I think I would of had to sacrifice text space, size and/or team records, not to mention the little math I had to do to get this bracket template figured out took me a while, which reminds me: I would like to apologize to all my grad school and high school math teachers who told me I would use math in everyday life and/or job, and I used go "yeah ok, sure." :oops:

3/15: First Four Complete. 

- Scores replace team records. Winning team's score with gold stroke.

- Two versions of bracket. One with First Four and scores. The other with First Four pods off, and correct teams in their proper location on the Round of 64 bracket.  

A few changes:

- New Look Center of the bracket with a four mini pods added.

- Removed Final Four Logo from the large pods and placed it front and center.

- Bracket connectors adjust for all elite eight and final four pods

- Fixed issue with Rhode Island's logo spacing.

- Increased opacity on Disclaimer and watermarks. 

That's about it.  Here's to a good day four days of great basketball!! B)

Updated 3/17: Round of 64 Complete. think I got the scores correct, but if you see any errors let me know - was hard to follow all the games and update the bracket at the same time :).

Adjustments:

- Changed Miami's logo to green for end cap color consistency.

- Changed UCLA's logo to their blue for end cap color consistency.

So how's your bracket doing? Im still doing fairly decent in my two brackets.  

Onto the Round of 32:

So many seemingly good matchups for tomorrow. Gators and Virginia should be a dandy. Gonzaga/Northwestern, Notre Dame/W. Virginia, Iowa State/Purdue.  

Updated 3/21: Round of 32 Complete : First Four On First Four Off

Here's the Sweet 16:

Remaining Teams in East: Wisconsin, Florida, Baylor, South Carolina

Remaining Teams in West: Gonzaga, West Virginia, Xavier, Arizona

Remaining Teams in Midwest: Kansas, Purdue, Michigan, Oregon

Remaining Teams in South: North Carolina, Butler, UCLA, Kentucky

Updated 3/31: Elite 8 Complete/Final Four Set

Elite 8 Complete/Final Four Set: First Four:  On Off

Finally got this completed. Took a little longer than expected, but it's up now.  I'm going with South Carolina vs North Carolina in the Championship.  My back up prediction is Gonzaga vs Oregon.  

Archived