2017-18 CHL Logos/Jerseys

T-ROY

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Sudbury posted this on their Twitter. 

Based on that teaser it looks like they will be heading towards something pre-Edge era. I attached a concept based on it. Would be nice to see an updated version of the wolf head.

Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 1.51.23 AM.png

WOLVES-01.jpg

11 hours ago, philcar1994 said:

Sudbury posted this on their Twitter. 

Based on that teaser it looks like they will be heading towards something pre-Edge era. I attached a concept based on it. Would be nice to see an updated version of the wolf head.

Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 1.51.23 AM.png

WOLVES-01.jpg

A huge improvement over the outgoing jerseys. Now Barrie just need to find their identity.

6 minutes ago, OMMF said:

Wha? That's their whole identity.

Although I do agree that logo has been their identity for years, it could use a bit of a cleanup. The logo they've used on their green alternates could be used, just colours changed obviously. 

mhklbmix1g1dhgeugxzoefhil.gif

1 minute ago, philcar1994 said:

Wow, I was close. Went with LA Kings numbers. Not a fan of the blue jersey, but its a huge improvement from the previous set

DHNdYz5UAAA_fR2.jpg

DHNdYLEUIAAFX1Q.jpg

I love these. The logo isn't lost like it was on the last set and they look like they're out of the 90's. Huge improvement

14 hours ago, philcar1994 said:

I was pretty close with the Wolves, but heres what I think the Otters will look like. Not too sure if they'll update the collar on the yellow jersey or not. 

WOLVES-01-01.jpg

They probably could use a yellow outline on the shoulders.

My guess is they'll keep the white collar. But I feel like the navy would look better. 

6 minutes ago, chrysleraspen08 said:

Full Otters jersey unveiled:

DHiHMzBVwAAuyoQ.jpg

Looks nice, however that dip between the R and the I is going to bother the hell out of me for years to come.

I agree. Should have just outlined the "Otters" in yellow and left Erie blue on white.

1 hour ago, chrysleraspen08 said:

Full Otters jersey unveiled:

DHiHMzBVwAAuyoQ.jpg

Looks nice, however that dip between the R and the I is going to bother the hell out of me for years to come.

They should have had a yellow outline on the shoulder yoke to match the Yellow jersey 

Archived