2017-18 CHL Logos/Jerseys

T-ROY

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Tyler Crowder said:

These do say Reebok on the fronts so I'd say it's safe to assume that they're just for training camp. The Kingston Frontenacs wear practice jerseys with the old spoked K logo on theirs.

Still, it shows how bad that logo would look on that Reebok template with that striping. Plain is not the way to go with the 67's

18 hours ago, BeaverSports said:

I presume these are just camp sweaters for the Ottawa 67's, but I don't remember ever seeing them before.

img_8843-jpg.jpg.956e7e5c286e415cc3a61d3601f16bd1.jpgimg_9033-jpg.jpg.5d0e6407a471c66e9fe014be27b34544.jpg

Yes, for whatever reason they've gone with this look for camp the last few years or so. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, OMMF said:

I don't think we have seen the rear of the new retro Saskatoon jerseys. A bit ridiculous, if you ask me.

Aw. c'mon now!

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

10 hours ago, OMMF said:

I don't think we have seen the rear of the new retro Saskatoon jerseys. A bit ridiculous, if you ask me.

My mistake. This is the alternate jersey. The regular home and roads do not have Saskatoon on the rear hem stripe. Here's a look at the shoulder patch that also apparently only appears on this jersey:

Sask3.jpg

Anybody know anything about the Oil Kings maybe changing soon? Their website and social media is themed for the black and green alternate but they still have a third jersey schedule for that jersey this season.

I don't mind that jersey, I just don't really like it as an alternate for the Oil Kings as they currently are because it looks like a completely different team.

IbjBaeE.png

5 hours ago, monkeypower said:

Anybody know anything about the Oil Kings maybe changing soon? Their website and social media is themed for the black and green alternate but they still have a third jersey schedule for that jersey this season.

I don't mind that jersey, I just don't really like it as an alternate for the Oil Kings as they currently are because it looks like a completely different team.

They are adding a second road jersey that matches the black and green alternate, but will still be wearing the classic home and away jerseys.  

20170123_tease-1024x576.jpg

http://oilkings.ca/article/oil-kings-announce-new-jersey-for-2017-18

On September 18, 2017 at 2:03 PM, Kevin_S_Butts said:

Anyone in the know about the Hamilton thirds know if they are still a go or not?

Promo schedule says December 3rd unveiling, however they're apparently different from the prototype I posted last season.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived