2017-18 CHL Logos/Jerseys

T-ROY

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bkknight95 said:

This is more a CHL wide thing, but why can't the CCM logo be on the back like on the old Reebok jerseys, and do the league logos have to be that big? 

It is. One or the other would seem to suffice but this ensures that the manufacturer logo is visible no matter which direction the player is facing.

As to the league logos, it would be nice if they were in the collar like the NHL logo. it would make the Memorial Cup patch placement a lot less wonky.

For the 18/19 season thread .... 

Kootaney unveiled quality a 3rd jersey for next season in honour of the Cranbrook Colts. I find this kind of strange. When the ICE moved from Edmonton to Cranbrook, the Colts were forced to fold to make room for this team. 

24877276997_8e8f186a1a_z.jpg

1 hour ago, philcar1994 said:

For the 18/19 season thread .... 

Kootaney unveiled quality a 3rd jersey for next season in honour of the Cranbrook Colts. I find this kind of strange. When the ICE moved from Edmonton to Cranbrook, the Colts were forced to fold to make room for this team. 

Is it me or is the roundel too small/high up? Seems to be a lot of red real estate beneath it. Having said that, I do like the look and the simplicity. Odd choice for a more than one-off jersey, though. The non-sublimated aspects of the jersey lead me to believe it will be worn multiple times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived