Worst XFL Uniforms!

Cujo

Chicago, New York and Las Vegas had very good looks. The only one that was "bad" was Orlando, and that's only because of the numbers. I'm sure this was started as a joke but if you were trying to do that picking the worse NFL Europa jersey would have made more sense. A bunch of New England Patriot clones with Tennessee Titans numbers on them rather than individual identities for each team in the league. In fact, if New England went with the New York Hitmen design their look would improve greatly. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 hours ago, dont care said:

Can we stop with the best/worst threads. We don't need one for every specific thing. It feels like every time I get on here there is a new one. These threads do nothing other than allows people to circle jerk over each other's opinions.

IMG_2022.JPG

VmWIn6B.png

46 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Are my eyes just deceiving me or do the Hitmen only have pant stripes down their right legs? :blink:

Both sides had them - that's just an odd photo above.  These weren't that bad, really.  I always enjoyed Las Vegas, Orlando, and San Francisco...but these are right up there.

xflqb.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

4 minutes ago, SJAnfield said:

Can you imagine if they had survived and expanded? Maybe best not to. That could lead to some nightmares. 

Had they merged with the NFL -- scrap everything but the opening scramble and freestyle NOBs.

CbIwQAoW0AMXyy_.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

I liked the Rage in white jerseys. A more serious name and helmet logo & center stripe, a better font, and it would still be a cool look.    I even liked the blue pants with red tops a bit, though the uni set seems better as a white at home team, with red being rare, ala Dallas Cowboys or Tampa today.    

1000.jpg

5 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Memphis even had two sets of pants if I remember right.  They were more consistent than some designs we've seen since.

Looks like the "AX" threw on their road pants at home to form a totally non-intentional Trojan brand monochrondom.

maxresdefault.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

10 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

They're all better than what the Falcons, Dolphins, Browns, Jags, Bucs, Seahawks, and Bengals are wearing.

I wouldn't go that far (though the Outlaws did have IMO a passable NFL look).

I do want to say that the XFL had some interesting (and nice) color schemes, though. The Orlando Rage and Memphis Maniax were my favorite.

On 3/11/2017 at 9:29 PM, Cujo said:

Looks like the "AX" threw on their road pants at home to form a totally non-intentional Trojan brand monochrondom.

maxresdefault.jpg

I like the wordplay but don't get how they look any more like condoms than any other monochrondomatic ( ;) ) look.

Archived