MLS Jersey Concept

1RinRin

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Whittier S said:

LA: Primary is gradient overload.

Makes sense, I'll change the shorts to solid blue.

21 hours ago, Whittier S said:

Orlando: Yes to the rainbow on the away, but not as a gradient.

I'm assuming you mean making each color defined separately, and if so I'll work on that too.

sounder:seahawk.png

• 1 month later...

There is a HUGE lack of comments for how great this series is. 

Just a heads up: the designs are great. Everything is very clean and well executed. I might be a little harsh, but that's because I am taking your talent into account. 

For Montreal Home: I feel like the primary colour has become black, when it should be blue. 

For Montreal Away: What does the X cross have to do with anything Montreal, or Quebec related? I think this might have to be worked on. Maybe something more "T cross" related similar to the flag. 

NE Home: Very clean. Nike logo is far too big, and the crest itself is big, but I actually think it looks better this way. NE in my opinion have the weakest crest in the league, but the size is actually an improvement. Home jersey is one extra element from being great. 

NE Away: Might be slightly too similar to DC. Still i appreciate the effort in making it different and unique. It is close to being a homerun. 

Whenever I have more time I will try and get more criticism for all your work in this thread. All around great work. Thanks for this series. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2017 at 7:41 PM, Zeus89725 said:

Also, why stick with the current Revs logo? It's been consistently one of the worst major league logos for the past bunch of years.

I completely understand your point. If I could make logos, believe me, I would have made a better one.

On 7/30/2017 at 2:16 AM, Xamboni said:

There is a HUGE lack of comments for how great this series is. 

Just a heads up: the designs are great. Everything is very clean and well executed. I might be a little harsh, but that's because I am taking your talent into account. 

Wow. Thank you SO much. I'm very flattered. :)

For Montreal Home: I feel like the primary colour has become black, when it should be blue. 

I understand. I'll change the sleeves and see if that works better.

For Montreal Away: What does the X cross have to do with anything Montreal, or Quebec related? I think this might have to be worked on. Maybe something more "T cross" related similar to the flag. 

Makes sense. I didn't have a clear idea for this one. I'll work on it.

NE Home: Very clean. Nike logo is far too big, and the crest itself is big, but I actually think it looks better this way. NE in my opinion have the weakest crest in the league, but the size is actually an improvement. Home jersey is one extra element from being great. 

You're right, again. Not sure what I'm going to do about it though...

NE Away: Might be slightly too similar to DC. Still i appreciate the effort in making it different and unique. It is close to being a homerun. 

Right again. I'll see what I can do. 

sounder:seahawk.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived