Worst CFL Uniforms

johnnysama

15 hours ago, VancouverFan69 said:

Based on every aspect of a team's uniform, ALL CFL uniforms today are high schoolish and bushleague, with the exception of Winnipeg's classics and Saskatchewan's retro alternates. 

In what way are these Argonauts uniforms "high schoolish" or "bushleague"? 

1297867776586_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

2 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Sleeves stripes a busy mess  + all white socks + no number outline + Packers ripoff.

The sleeve stripes and numbers are the best parts.  There is no need for a number outline.  The white socks aren't great.  Edmonton has worn worse jerseys than that one though.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Almost all of those Reebok third uniforms were horrid. The new lineup withthe exception of Hamilton, Toronto and Winnipeg are downgrades. The previously shown BC jersey is the worst they've looked though. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

In what way are these Argonauts uniforms "high schoolish" or "bushleague"? 

rickyray.jpg

If the Argonauts went with the alternate white helmets full time or went back to these helmets, they would be right up there with the Blue Bombers. Overall, Toronto is actually decent, I admit.

2c181b9f50c0b21773470897b2cfe062.jpg.cf.jpg

15 minutes ago, G-tron said:

How in the world are people mentioning classic Eskimos, Stampeders, and Argos uniforms ahead of the front logo uniforms of 1995?

Yeah, this thread is bizarre. Some of the best CFL uniforms ever have been mentioned as the worst. This is a league with a lot of bad uniforms over the years, but also some true beauties. 

18 hours ago, johnnysama said:

Well, since everybody is doing it, I'll jump in. (Personal Note: This is my 1000th post on this forum. :D)

worst-jerseys-newser-2012-1-1335900103.j

For the B.C. Lions - how could we make that one slightly worse?

I know, let's add a white helmet:

2005+Lions+white+lid+black+shirt.jpg

This one is likely not as quite as bad but far from good largely due to the odious numbers:

BC-Lions-black-jersey.jpg

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

For non-specialty regular uniforms this Argos ranks really low.

Just what every football uniform needs - a wordmark across the helmet and a matching one across the top of the chest.

20112811.JPG

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

On 3/19/2017 at 0:10 PM, G-tron said:

How in the world are people mentioning classic Eskimos, Stampeders, and Argos uniforms ahead of the front logo uniforms of 1995?

Birmingham, Memphis, Toronto:

Image result for birmingham barracudasRelated imageImage result for toronto Argonauts 1995

That Argos uniform looks... nice.

:)

In the last decade there is an overabundance to choose from for lousy looking CFL uniforms.

Here's a much older one.

ottawarough_riders.jpeg

Archived