This was @JJ Anderes' and my entry into the HJC Pairs comp. We ended up winning it, so thanks to HJC and all who voted! Anyways, let's dig into this.

The concept was to make some logos and uniforms for a future all star game. We chose to put the NHL's All Star game in Denver, Colorado. Below are JJ's logos, and my uniforms.

Pres1.png

Pres2.png

Pres3.png

Pres4.png

Pres5.png

Pres6.png

It was a lot of fun working with JJ, and he definitely made some incredible logos. 

Thanks for watching!

I agree about the logos, they look official and are really clean. I love how a mountain is incorporated into the star. The jerseys are nice and pay nice tributes to Colorado's history, but I would have liked to see a more realistic template for them. Also, your teaser/cover image was genius. Great Job!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

On March 19, 2017 at 1:19 PM, NoE38 said:

I agree about the logos, they look official and are really clean. I love how a mountain is incorporated into the star. The jerseys are nice and pay nice tributes to Colorado's history, but I would have liked to see a more realistic template for them. Also, your teaser/cover image was genius. Great Job!

On March 19, 2017 at 1:30 PM, ldconcepts said:

Great work! I do agree with @NoE38, though, that you need to upgrade your jersey template.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Archived