Polska Super Liga (Polish Super League) Fantasy League

TheDave

Hey guys!

This is my first post, but I've been lurking the forum from a long time.

I'm an amateur graphic designer and I love to design team crests and logos for fun, so I've thought that I should make a concept/fantasy league myself!

POLSKA SUPER LIGA (POLISH SUPER LEAGUE)

Bez nazwy 1 kopia.png

K.S. Vratislavia

Estabilished in: 1917

Kits by: New Balance

Sponsored by: Inter Cars

Championships: 0

The club is located in one of the most beautiful cities of Poland - Wrocław.

It is famous in the country mainly because of controversies and financial problems it had in previous years which

lead the team to be relegated to PDL, but in the 2015/16 season the took the first place and advanced back to the PSL.

Estabilished in 1917, the club celebrates its 100th anniversary this year.

The colours in the crest and home kits are the same as the city's flag and the lion is taken from city's old coat of arms.

"Vratislavia" means "Wrocław" in latin.

vratislavia.png

vratiprezzent.png

Mapa_Polski.png

38 minutes ago, NoE38 said:

maybe use a bolder font for the top of the shield and maybe clean up the lion as it looks a tad blurry right now

Yup, I guess you might be right, I'll try and sort it out

39 minutes ago, NoE38 said:

Uniforms look great

Thanks, I aprecciate it! :)

40 minutes ago, NoE38 said:

Will you be making a league map with all the teams?

Probably yes. I'm still thinking of things to do to make the series more interesting, realistic and complete.

KKS Kaszuby Bytów

Estabilished in: 1920

Kits by: Macron

Sponsored by: Newag Group

Championships: 2 (1972, 1990)

The club is named after the historical region of Poland - Kashubia, and was formed by its native

inhabitants which speak the Kashubian language. 

After spending 3 seasons in the PDL, the club finally advanced back to the PSL from the second place,

with only 1 point differencewith KS Vratislavia. The fans are hoping that the team will finally win their 3rd cup.

It is the only team in the PSL that uses a different language than Polish on their scarves, merchandise etc.

Team's colors are yellow, black, blue and white. Home kit features Bytów's coat of arms in the middle of the shirt, while the 

away kit features Kashubia's coat of arms. The stripe on the home shirt is inspired by Bytów's city flag.

kaszi kopia.png

kaszitemp.png

Mapa_Polski.png

11 hours ago, Jbadger9 said:

Uniforms and logos look great! I'm really excited for this. I'm actually part Polish.

Thanks a lot! 

Oh, really? Do you know which part of Poland are your ancestors from? :)

Anyways, C&C is still welcome, I will be posting another team later today.

2 hours ago, TheDave said:

Thanks a lot! 

Oh, really? Do you know which part of Poland are your ancestors from? :)

Anyways, C&C is still welcome, I will be posting another team later today.

I'm not sure which part they are from, but I know I am part Polish. My grandfather traced back my ancestors a couple of years back, and my grandma's parents, grandparents, etc. are Polish

F423144C-433F-4358-B49C-4EB2A9DFD1BB.png

ZKS Zatoka Gdańsk

Estabilished in: 1967

Kits by: Adidas

Sponsored by: Lotos

Championships: 4 (1971, 1993, 2000, 2005)

Name of the club means "Bay" and it takes its name from the Gdansk Bay which connects the city with the Baltic Sea.

Formed by workers of the Gdansk Shipyard in 1967 the club started rising and now it's one of the most famous clubs in Poland.

They have won the league 4 times, which makes them 4th of best teams of all time.

The team used to play in striped shirts last years but since they are celebrating their 50th anniversary this year, they've decided to 

play in the classic maroon shirts with modern stripes and anchor symbol instead of the crest. The shirt is similar to the original shirt

worn by the players in 1960's.

The club used to be pretty poor last seasons but when new management showed up the club managed to get some great sponsor contracts. The biggest one is one with Lotos, one of the most worth companies in the country.

Until this season, kits were produced by Lotto, but from this season we're going to see some Three Stripes.

zatoczka2.png

zatokaprezzz.png

Mapa_Polski.png

Archived