Xamboni

MLS Kit Designs (LAFC, LA Galaxy added)

Recommended Posts

VH1AdVx.png

 

Here is a complete kit set redesign I've been thinking about for a long time now. I like to call this series "Sea 2 Sky" as in the second revision of the "Sea to Sky" kits the Whitecaps released in 2016, all while completely trashing the 2017 kit. Plan was to use existing brand elements (the pattern, gradient) and create a realistic new version of each kit. 

 

Quite happy with the outcome, but would love feedback. 

 

Vancouver Whitecaps

LAFC

LA Galaxy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing more to be said besides what I said on Reddit! These could easily be the best in the league if they were real!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job! The gradient on the blue kit looks great, wish these were real! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is perfect and they should adopt those right now. Stellar work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really nice touch with the sublimated wing on the black kit for LAFC, and I really like the striping on the LA Galaxy kits the stripes in the lower right corner are a nice addition to the sash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ODUMonarchs said:

Really nice touch with the sublimated wing on the black kit for LAFC, and I really like the striping on the LA Galaxy kits the stripes in the lower right corner are a nice addition to the sash

Thanks! Appreciate it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2017 at 11:17 AM, Xamboni said:

VH1AdVx.png

 

Here is a complete kit set redesign I've been thinking about for a long time now. I like to call this series "Sea 2 Sky" as in the second revision of the "Sea to Sky" kits the Whitecaps released in 2016, all while completely trashing the 2017 kit. Plan was to use existing brand elements (the pattern, gradient) and create a realistic new version of each kit. 

 

Quite happy with the outcome, but would love feedback. 

 

Vancouver Whitecaps

LAFC

LA Galaxy

That re-designed Whitecaps kits are so much a better concept to that crap that the club released. Rain kit? Nicely done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2017 at 0:22 PM, Xamboni said:

LAFC2017Presentation.png

 

Decided to turn this into a series, here is LAFC.

I am liking the LAFC home kits with the sublimated wing across the home kits. Very nice simple kits, hoping LAFC kits in 2018 look like these. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThierryH14 said:

That re-designed Whitecaps kits are so much a better concept to that crap that the club released. Rain kit? Nicely done

 

Thanks! Really appreciate the feedback :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Xamboni said:

 

Thanks! Really appreciate the feedback :)

Can I ask where you got the PSD football kit template? Design it yourself? Nice kit indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ThierryH14 said:

Can I ask where you got the PSD football kit template? Design it yourself? Nice kit indeed.

I got it from Yellow Images. Paid for it, but have zero regret. Money well spent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Xamboni said:

I got it from Yellow Images. Paid for it, but have zero regret. Money well spent.

There is a lot of good selection on Yellow Images for football kit templates. I might have to make a stop there and pick up one. Thanks for the tip mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.