jimsimo

Cleveland Browns re-do in the works for 2020?

On 9/19/2019 at 10:05 AM, MJWalker45 said:

Just make this guy the logo and color him in, and you can roll with him for another 50 years. Just get rid of the grass underneath him. I'd also be happy if their sleeve stripes were similar to what's her in this design. 

Fun fact- one of my professors in college worked for the Browns for years, before and after the move. He was in on the design process for the "new logo" and he suggested the elf or the bulldog logo as the new primary logo.

He suggested to keep the helmet the same, but make one of those logos the primary. They could switch some of the helmet logos out for the "new logo", but still use the helmet logo as a secondary logo.

Obviously, they didn't listen and it cost them millions of dollars to update the stadium and their training facility in Berea having a brown facemask and an oranger helmet.

The Browns are definitely going to the running elf logo that you're seeing on Freddy's t-shirt. It's going to be the new primary logo. Dorsey is the one driving the return to tradition. It's happening. 

On 10/8/2019 at 12:13 PM, scgolfer1976 said:

The Browns are definitely going to the running elf logo that you're seeing on Freddy's t-shirt. It's going to be the new primary logo. Dorsey is the one driving the return to tradition. It's happening. 

Really? Is that based on the fact that both Freddie and OBJ have worn that shirt with the Elf logo a number of times, conjecture, or are you hearing something?

1 hour ago, sealbrownandorange said:

Really? Is that based on the fact that both Freddie and OBJ have worn that shirt with the Elf logo a number of times, conjecture, or are you hearing something?

Don’t trust random posters that have never posted before about new uniforms.

On 10/9/2019 at 5:19 PM, dont care said:

Don’t trust random posters that have never posted before about new uniforms.

That was my attempt at a bit of sarcasm.  I don't believe anything until I see it.