DaRadniz29

NCAA Tournament is winding down,  MLB Opening Day a week away or less, and the release of MLB The Show 17 tonight, I thought it would be fun to show you a World Series Concept Logo I've been working on.  

World Series Logos from years past

My Concept for the 2017 World Series:

W1tOxEs.png

A navy and steel blue gradient diamond with a red interior outline and white bases and home plate.  Four pennant flags (four because two didn't look like enough) I guess you could say the four stand for the following: 1 to represent the NL, 1 to represent the AL. 1 for the NL champion and 1 for the AL champion (but I think that's reaching a bit). The World Series in a "Championship Gold" and "Autumn Brown" gradients. Date in white above, and the MLB league logo at the bottom.

Improvements:

- Wondering if MLB league logo should be a bit smaller to center with home plate.

- I had a baseball logo that I was going to put in the two pennant flags but didn't look right to me and wasn't sure where else to put it.

- World Series seems like it's not truly centered, which according to my program I use it is, so maybe it's my eyes playing tricks on me.

As usual, C&C appreciated.  

(The timer on MLB The Show 17 on my PS4 is moving so slow...:blink:)

-The MLB logo seems fine considering the world series script i very big.

-Not sure about how to make a baseball work??!?

-World Series seems center to me. it must be your eyes lol

Great work on this! Maybe the team logos could go on a pennant instead of a baseball??

Could we see a version with the dark blue flags changed to light blue (see the 2013 logo for reference)?  I wonder if that would add a little pop to it.  Otherwise I love it.

mainescarf.png

• 2 months later...
On 4/1/2017 at 11:51 AM, SNBSlugger said:

Could we see a version with the dark blue flags changed to light blue (see the 2013 logo for reference)?  I wonder if that would add a little pop to it.  Otherwise I love it.

Just saw this. sorry for the delay. Something like this:

tSQRpr8.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived