kimball

Players on the "RIGHT" Team, but "WRONG" Uniform

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BrianLion said:

Here's a serious question, which one is WRONG for Marino?  None? 

1551614-danmarino.jpg

dan-marino-with-shulajpg-b9f44c4f6dea7901551615-dan_marino.jpg

The last set. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allen Iverson

6a0115709f071f970b01287663e664970c-400wi 

 

Bobby Taylor

 3497-882396Fr.jpg

 

John Kruk - wrong uniform, wrong haircut, wrong facial hair, and wrong number ultra combo.

 Image result for john kruk phillies

 

Tried unsuccessfully to find Calvin Williams in the 1996 Eagles jersey after he made a brief return to the team.  You probably wouldn't know who he is unless you're an Eagles fan from back then, but he and Arkansas Fred Barnett were really popular.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

Image result for john tavares

 

JT doesn't belong in a black jersey unless it's the Isles' current ones.

At a time when the Mets and Knicks got rid of black, the Islanders come in and introduce black. They're a very 1 step forward, 2 step backwards franchise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, insert name said:

The last set. 

This one.

 

MARIPHU008006_zoom_IMAGE1_222337.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, insert name said:

At a time when the Mets and Knicks got rid of black, the Islanders come in and introduce black. They're a very 1 step forward, 2 step backwards franchise. 

 

and yet somehow they have as many championships as both the Knicks and Mets combined. 

 

at least this was just a third, and they never adopted black into their regular color scheme like those other two. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

Image result for john tavares

 

JT doesn't belong in a black jersey unless it's the Isles' current ones.

 

Nobody belongs in that Isles jersey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

697a2a9f7c8ffc8436d056fd9f6ca913.jpg

 

The sunburst unis didn't debut until the regular season.  This set was still worn in the preseason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2017 at 7:06 PM, BringBackTheVet said:

Allen Iverson

6a0115709f071f970b01287663e664970c-400wi 

 

Bobby Taylor

 3497-882396Fr.jpg

 

John Kruk - wrong uniform, wrong haircut, wrong facial hair, and wrong number ultra combo.

 Image result for john kruk phillies

 

Tried unsuccessfully to find Calvin Williams in the 1996 Eagles jersey after he made a brief return to the team.  You probably wouldn't know who he is unless you're an Eagles fan from back then, but he and Arkansas Fred Barnett were really popular.

 

 

I went to a free football camp when I was 10, and Calvin Williams was one of the players there that day. I got his autograph on the camp poster, along with those of Cris Carter, the late Reggie White, Keith Byars and others (possibly the late Derrick Thomas too).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2017 at 0:29 PM, IceBurgs70 said:

Related image

False. I refuse to accept that the Clippers' current set can be anyone's right uniform, so this is Blake's right set by default.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2017 at 10:57 AM, charger77 said:

 

Nobody belongs in that Isles jersey.

Beat me to it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PepMan33Conde said:

Miller7RESIZED1.jpg

 

Nobody belongs in this jersey either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PepMan33Conde said:

Miller7RESIZED1.jpg

 

Nobody belongs in these ugly things.  A better example for Miller would be him in the goat era jerseys since he might have only played a couple of years in them and is more known for being in blue/yellow with the Sabres.

 

7692770.jpg?278

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it was posted before, but...

 

1200px-Robin_Yount.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.