Players on the "RIGHT" Team, but "WRONG" Uniform

3 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

False. I refuse to accept that the Clippers' current set can be anyone's right uniform, so this is Blake's right set by default.

Actually, he got injured and missed a year (his REAL rookie season) while wearing this, which are the Elton Brand-era jerseys.  When he returned, the team had changed the jerseys...so the ones below (and the not-pictured sleeved one) ARE his "correct" jerseys.

IMG_3680.JPG

IMG_3681.JPG

IMG_3682.JPG

• Like 3

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

6 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

Actually, he got injured and missed a year (his REAL rookie season) while wearing this, which are the Elton Brand-era jerseys.  When he returned, the team had changed the jerseys...so the ones below (and the not-pictured sleeved one) ARE his "correct" jerseys.

IMG_3680.JPG

IMG_3681.JPG

IMG_3682.JPG

Phew. Good. So, tiny-text is his proper uniform.

Hank wore a few different uniforms with the Braves, but this one I think is the "most wrong":

IMG_6166.JPG.628f0d4d0c9735b2c6b7d17aafc8e913.JPG

I would've said the pullovers, but hitting #715 in them really helps its case. Though to me, even with such a historic moment, his "right" set will always be the 50's-60's tomahawks.

• Like 3

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

20 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Hey, don't diss the Mighty Ducks' duck-through-the-ice alternate. It may actually be a "so-bad-it's-good" thing. Those other two, yeah, they stink on ice...pun intended.

The only "so-bad-it's-good" jersey for me is the white fish sticks jersey.

Image result for ny islanders fisherman

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

The only "so-bad-it's-good" jersey for me is the white fish sticks jersey.

Image result for ny islanders fisherman

...okay, maybe I just think that Mighty Ducks jersey is kinda cool.

As for the Isles, I honestly don't think the fisherman set was so bad. If their logo had been less like Gorton's and this hadn't been such a sharp departure from a set that had won multiple Cups, I think this could have worked. I like the colors, and the wave-like striping, and the overall motif aside from the logo being too close to another.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

...okay, maybe I just think that Mighty Ducks jersey is kinda cool.

As for the Isles, I honestly don't think the fisherman set was so bad. If their logo had been less like Gorton's and this hadn't been such a sharp departure from a set that had won multiple Cups, I think this could have worked. I like the colors, and the wave-like striping, and the overall motif aside from the logo being too close to another.

My thoughts exactly. The fishsticks set doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

• Like 1

The Wild wing jersey had a nice striping pattern and good color balance... The font and logo sucked however. If they just used the regular block font, and Mighty Ducks logo, we could've seen that replace the original set... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10