Players on the "RIGHT" Team, but "WRONG" Uniform

On 08/10/2017 at 5:01 AM, Tigers6884 said:

Dominique Wilkins spent almost his whole career as a Hawk in the Pac Man unis, except for his last season in Atlanta in '93-94. He would be traded midseason to the Clippers for Danny Manning. 

Image result for dominique wilkins 1993

Image result for dominique wilkins 1993-94

The Hawks changed to that uniform set for the 1992-93 season, so 'Nique had a season and a half in them. Not that that makes them "right', just saying.

7 hours ago, BrianLion said:

Always think of Steve Thomas as more of a Blackhawk or even an Islander than a Leaf. 

On October 22, 2017 at 10:24 PM, PepMan33Conde said:

thomasstorph001.jpg

Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas (2005)

Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 10.29.30 PM.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

14 hours ago, nash61 said:

Steve Thomas (2005)

Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 10.29.30 PM.png

I'm aware of his two stints with Toronto, but he still played more seasons on the Hawks.   The Islanders thing comes from me being a fan, and him being on a line with Pierre Turgeon during the 93 run to the Wales Conference Finals. 

21 hours ago, tubby34 said:

To be honest, I wish Tom wore the flying Elvis set even as a throwback, and that’s as a dolphins fan. 

FE603C3C-FDBD-4B23-8A50-B2C253A04505.jpeg

This is interesting. I'm guessing it's during Brady's rookie season of 2000, during the preseason, and the new pants weren't in yet?

• 2 weeks later...