Players on the "RIGHT" Team, but "WRONG" Uniform

With the CFL season coming up (hopefully no work stoppage), got one from that league.

Ray Elgaard only played for the Saskatchewan Roughriders.  With them from 1983 to 1996.  Better remembered wearing the uniform featuring the wraparound helmet logo and silver and black trim.

First 2 season with the Riders in their older green and white uniforms seem like right team, wrong uniform for Elgaard.

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dont care said:

Really? He wore that uniform as long as he’s worn the current ones.

It appears to be two years (2013-15) in those versus four years (2015-19) in the current set. He was also not half the player he is now during those two seasons when the Bucks won an average of 25 games per season and OJ Mayo was the "star" player. 

2 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

It appears to be two years (2013-15) in those versus four years (2015-19) in the current set. He was also not half the player he is now during those two seasons when the Bucks won an average of 25 games per season and OJ Mayo was the "star" player. 

Ok I thought the currents were only for the past 3 seasons, either way the last year of those is when I remember him breaking out as a star player

• Like 1

This might be controversial but....

D3e1u8MWsAATWh2.jpg

I always associate Sidney Moncreif with the late 80s Bucks uniforms rather than these despite him playing in this uniform for a longer point in his career.

Edited by Davidellias
typo
  • Like 1

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

On 5/12/2019 at 10:50 AM, Davidellias said:

spacer.png

GIannis in the red trim Bucks Uniforms

Best the Bucks ever looked.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 5/19/2019 at 8:35 PM, Davidellias said:

This might be controversial but....

D3e1u8MWsAATWh2.jpg

I always associate Sidney Moncreif with the late 80s Bucks uniforms rather than these despite him playing in this uniform for a longer point in his career.

One of my favourite players in my favourite NBA uniform of all time. Beautiful, thanks for posting that.

I was just reading the discussion about the Dolphins logo in the NFL changes thread and Ryan Tannehill wearing this Dolphins uniform came to mind. Tannehill's rookie year, 2012, was the last year they wore these before switching to their current unis. 

Related image

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...