Players on the "RIGHT" Team, but "WRONG" Uniform

7 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

For the Houston Railmen or Locomotives, maybe.

I couldn't stand that set. They ditched the navy blue, which had been there for over 40 years at the time, to go with a bland brick red, gold, and black color scheme. Also, as you had mentioned, that font on the uniform did not serve the Astros name very well.

9 hours ago, ZipperClub said:

That set was so much better than the blocky, generic kit they wear now.

The blocky, generic kit they wear now is vibrant, timeless, and while the headspoon thing isn't great, I feel it's the Astros best look in many, many years.

• Like 1
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I know its not the team he's most assocaited with,but while we're on the subject of the Astros 2017 roster wearing the pre-2013 Uniforms

spacer.png

Carlos Beltran, who was a DH on the 2017 squad, layed half a season for them in 04 too.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

4 hours ago, IceBurgs70 said:

In honor of Tony Parker announcing his retirement, here he is in his last season and first season with the Spurs. Both are with the wrong Spurs wordmark.

Image result for tony parker spurs 2018Image result for tony parker rookie season

I never realized how close he was to sporting a pre-AD unibrow.

• Like 6

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On March 30, 2017 at 4:06 PM, TRoyConcepts said:

Olaf Kolzig

Image result for olaf kolzig 90sImage result for olaf kolzig 90s

Fun fact, but it's not actually Kolzig in the card on the left. It's Don Beaupre.

Kolzig had a very similar mask, so it was a relatively easy mistake to make.

zyWRH8X.jpg

• Like 1
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17