2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs Uniforms

Mr. Krabs

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

Capitals vs Leafs is a beautiful uniform matchup.

I love the Capitals home and road jerseys and those paired with the Leafs blue & white, it's just a nice matchup. 

This.

a2BRS8U.png

34 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

If they were wearing their 'retros' it would be even better.

Gotta disagree. The retros aren't ugly. But it's a dated look. Nice throwbacks. Terrible choice for home and roads.

Both the Leafs and Caps cleaned up their old crests and made some fresh looking adjustments to their uniforms.

1 hour ago, habsfan1 said:

Gotta disagree. The retros aren't ugly. But it's a dated look. Nice throwbacks. Terrible choice for home and roads.

Both the Leafs and Caps cleaned up their old crests and made some fresh looking adjustments to their uniforms.

The piping, random click-and-fill uniforms are better than the the retros? They're among the worst in the league. I agree the logo is better, but the word marks are horrible primaries to begin with.

sig.png

7 hours ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

The piping, random click-and-fill uniforms are better than the the retros? They're among the worst in the league. I agree the logo is better, but the word marks are horrible primaries to begin with.

The Capitals jerseys I think they get a mixed reaction. Some love them. Some don't.

At least they're not worst off than the Penguins who were using the Senators template for a long time. At least the Caps are unique. Only other thing is I feel that the Avs & Flames are in a much dire need of a change. I just hope they change first.

Archived