The Sports Genie

Bruins

#1) Shaq doesn't leave the Magic.

#2) This is sort of a future thing, but Cyle Larin doesn't leave OCSC for Europe.

#3) Orlando gets a baseball stadium, and then a team - doesn't matter major or minor league, just get a team.

ExJworW.png

1) The Caps win a Stanley Cup #ThisIsOurYear

2) Caps never traded Filip Forsberg, The Caps would be so good with all the young talent we have plus, Ovi and Backstrom

3) ODU gets into the AAC and then eventually a P5 conference, maybe one day it will happen

Siginature.png.90aaa7d86f8ba1448206f0cbc8f97442.pngBahamasBowl_SIG.pngCxpIxxZ.png

On 3/29/2017 at 0:48 PM, 2001mark said:

3. Canada breaks into the FIFA top 50 & never leaves.

Seconded. 

To add to that: TFC beats Seattle this past December. 

A World Cup comes to Canada....realistically it will probably shared with the USA but whatever. I just want to be able to see Canada play in a World Cup and take my Grandpa (from Holland) to a World Cup game.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:07 AM, Magic Dynasty said:

#3) Orlando gets a baseball stadium, and then a team - doesn't matter major or minor league, just get a team.

Central Florida does have a team, the Florida Fire Frogs in Kissimmee...its about as close as Orlando will get.

5 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

Central Florida does have a team, the Florida Fire Frogs in Kissimmee...its about as close as Orlando will get.

But I meant Orlando, not Kissimmee. I am fully aware of the Fire Frogs (and I even went to their games when they were still the Manatees every once in a while)

ExJworW.png

Archived