The MLB According to FinsUp: At-Bat - San Diego

FinsUp1214

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that new Swinging Friar! It's a perfect update. It's clean, elegant, and modern but still in keeping with the classic logo. 

Sorry but I don't like the khaki. It's just a little too similar to the brown and its too intense for the road uniform. Maybe use grey, like a battleship? Orange or yellow like the classic padres? 

Thank you everyone! I, as always, appreciate the comments!

I must admit that I am a little hesitant at the idea of something other than khaki paired with brown, just because there are so many brown/gold and brown/orange concepts out there already. Not that I'm completely against it at all, just that I'm a little hesitant. If a change needed to be made, would lightening the khaki a shade or two work? Or what are everyone else's thoughts on colors?

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

16 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Thank you everyone! I, as always, appreciate the comments!

I must admit that I am a little hesitant at the idea of something other than khaki paired with brown, just because there are so many brown/gold and brown/orange concepts out there already. Not that I'm completely against it at all, just that I'm a little hesitant. If a change needed to be made, would lightening the khaki a shade or two work? Or what are everyone else's thoughts on colors?

If you want to make the brown pop more against the khaki, how about adding yellow outlines to the wordmarks and logos?

• 3 weeks later...

You know, with the darker shade of cream for Arizona's home jerseys, I think SD @ ARI would be a pretty big problem if no team wears alternates. Maybe add a grey alternate for teams with cream homes, to provide the contrast necessary?

ExJworW.png

Archived