High School Logo (Please Criticize)

Bulldog22

I've been tasked with creating a logo to be used for a spirit wear fundraiser for my high school soccer team and I'm hoping for some criticism of my drafts.  The logo is supposed to relate to the Bulldog logo I have included below.  Please tell me what I can improve!

BULLDOGS%20editted_zpsm0jwm2wy.png

CC_1S_zps1nlauncz.jpg

CC_2S_zpsgsjot4n2.jpg

CC_4S_zpsptfm7hde.jpg

CC_3S_zpsubaz2uma.jpg

I think your strongest look is the pentagonal option at the bottom. I'd start be cleaning it up, as your lines are not smooth in places. Secondly, the spikes on the outside are a bit fuzzy, so I'd clean those up. Finally, I'm not a fan of the "ribbon" at the bottom for Stow Soccer. Something just seems off about that part.

12 minutes ago, Dan O'Mac said:

I think your strongest look is the pentagonal option at the bottom. I'd start be cleaning it up, as your lines are not smooth in places. Secondly, the spikes on the outside are a bit fuzzy, so I'd clean those up. Finally, I'm not a fan of the "ribbon" at the bottom for Stow Soccer. Something just seems off about that part.

Thanks for your advice! I've been having a lot of trouble with the spikes and with the ribbon would you say it's the font, the shape...

20 minutes ago, Bulldog22 said:

Thanks for your advice! I've been having a lot of trouble with the spikes and with the ribbon would you say it's the font, the shape...

As for the ribbon, I feel it's cutting off the bottom of the pentagon, so it may need some separation, and the font could probably fill the area more.

Archived